Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010






The Ship

Well..... I googled "how to build a pirate ship out of cardboard" and got my self into a big job. I found this site Mr. McGroovy's this amazing site shows parents how to build amazing thing for kids to play in and on. So I decided to try to build the ship and with Ben's help I did! About June we asked Lowes (sorry Uncle Gabe) to start saving us refrigerator boxes, we needed 7! Then the weekend Max was staying with Maggie I cut out all my pieces. then it took a few nights here and there to put it together saved the last assembly for the morning of the party.... then it rained. We kinda new it would rain but we weren't sure what else to do but just put it up and enjoy it. When it finally stopped raining the kids did get to enjoy it and i have to say as sad as I was to see my creation dissolve in the rain it was still all worth it.

No comments: