Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010






Happy Halloween

We decided to try a trunk or treat this year. We went to a local church and went from car to car in the parking lot and collected candy. The minister called me a dunce due to my witch hat so we will probably not be going back as witches apparently are not welcome. ;)

I like going house to house better anyway especially in my own neighborhood where I know almost everyone. It's fun to see them and check out their neat decorations and to show off my adorable little buzz light-year. Also neighbor hood treak-or-treating allowed the boys to run from house to house thru the side yards - a sight I wouldn't have missed for anything! Max's candy bag must weigh at least 3lb. 1/2 way thru he asked me if I would hold it for him. I said I would for 1 box of dots and a peanutbutter cup ;)

No comments: